· Performs general day-to-day data operations including designing & executing ETL processes, running data integrity validation and management of databases.
. Accurately and completely extrapolate data and create reports, charts and summaries using statistical facts and figures; ability to summarize information verbally and in writing when required.
. Create custom views, ad-hoc analysis, dashboards and report sets utilizing business intelligence and query tools.
. Work with on-site management to design and execute analyses focused on specific problems or programs.
. Work with on-site team to obtain necessary information and ensure system accuracy.
. Ability to work with on-site team to explain data trends and anomalies.
· Validate and test data used in all operations, reporting and development work.
· Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Some travel may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, statistics or mathematics or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Solid customer service skills.
. Strong attention to detail and quality.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong analytical, technical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, including advanced negotiation skills.
. Demonstrated team and collaboration skills.
. Good understanding of cloud based environments.
. One – Three years experience with data analysis.
. Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design concepts.
· Experience using Microsoft Excel and/or Google spreadsheets for report generation and data manipulation.
· Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word to present findings, reports and analyses.
· Experience with data quality control and normalization.
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or equivalent.
· Experience with Financial Analysis.
· Experience with ETL platforms and ETL workflow design and execution.
· Knowledge of CAFM/IWMS systems.
· Understanding of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices.