Lead the design and build of highly visible banking solutions as a Salesforce Engineer and work alongside a diverse multi-talented team in a fast-paced agile environment.
As a Salesforce Engineer you will be shaping the technology architecture for our originations platform, as well as working collaboratively with various teams across the broader business. Your core responsibility will be to advise on solution strategy that encompass technologies like Salesforce, in-house digital banking portal, and micro-services based integration architecture. You will also share responsibility towards quality delivery, CI/CD, production support and continuous improvement of the delivery process. Using your hands-on programming experience in Salesforce, you will be able to contribute to on-going development. You are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills that allow you to engage with stakeholders of all levels.
Key responsibilities include:
- designing clean, efficient, robust and reliable solutions that deliver on business requirements
- advising on Salesforce centric designs, that is secure, stable and scalable
- hands on Salesforce development including APEX, Batch, Integration and Lightning frameworks
- developing, maintaining and continuously improving DevOps methods and practices
- providing guidance on quality engineering which includes test class and automation frameworks.
- development experience in a large organisation within a complex technology landscape, that includes Salesforce experience
- strong understanding of Salesforce data model and data architecture principles
- strong understanding of Salesforce declarative capabilities, and ability to determine right customisation approach
- hands on experience authoring APEX classes, Triggers, Batch APEX, and Lightning Components
- good understanding of authentication, authorisation and security patterns
- Practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring
- understanding of managed packages and its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments
- experience working in a fast-paced agile delivery environment and managing work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- hands on experience working with version control and CI/CD infrastructure