Job no: 741622
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, East Melbourne, 200 Victoria Pde
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers and for the community too.
About the Role:
To provide technical advice and expertise, to support ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including (but not limited to) Symantec DLP, CASB (SkyHigh and Symantec), Zscaler DLP, RSA Archer, Sailpoint Security IQ. This includes support, maintenance and service recovery functions for those systems, across hardware, OS, application, Policy and endpoint support as well as aspects of capacity and planning.
- (40%) Perform “business-as-usual” technology management and support functions associated with a number of complex security technology systems
- (15%) Report to Platform Managers and senior team members regarding technology system status and posture
- (20%) Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature and which are typically well, and contribute to remediation and recovery activity
- (10%) Contribute to support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- (10%) Perform on-call and after-hours support where required
- (5%) Provide coaching and guidance to Associate Technical Specialists to support their competency development and ensure their effective contribution to team objectives
- Deep technical skills (plan, build and run) across the below technologies:
- DLP technologies (Symantec);
- Zscaler Web DLP
- CASB technologies (Sky High and Symantec)
- RSA Archer
- Sailpoint Security IQ
- Able to analyse security policy issues at a technical level and abstract back to a higher level and establish plans to re-mediate and reduce the risk of data leakage and external threats;
- Able to implement additional automation across all platforms to improve delivery times and to drive always on improvements;
- Able to influence stakeholders to ensure appropriate security controls are implemented or the decision is documented explaining the impact and the risk.
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation;
- Good understanding problem, change and incident management;
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts; and
- Understanding of key IT security concepts.
Ready to make the move?
Then we’re ready to hear from you! We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you.