Job no: 744664
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 700 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
- Critical Cyber Security Risk Analyses
- Be a part of a new core Security team
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- To enable the business to change and uplift IT systems and processes in a secure way through enforcement of security policies and by designing solutions that protect business value from security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
- To outline the core principals, conceptual and logical security models and controls for designing a secure system solution that protects business value and ensures the solution is designed within the NAB risk appetite.
- To consult and support the business, project initiatives and engineering teams ensuring that security is embedded into the project lifecycle and operationalised.
- To develop reusable artefacts including reference architectures, patterns, control implementation that improve the risk management and velocity of the practice.
Core Technical Skills & Capabilities:
- Should have one or more experiences in securing cloud workloads (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Must have experience in providing security architecture and consulting within large complex environments.
- Must have strong understanding of threats and challenges likely to face in the areas of Fraud, Payments and Data Security.
- Should have understanding of financial services regulations such as PCI, MAS and GDPR
- Ability to identify opportunity within business changes to deliver secure solutions to meet risk appetite.
- Ability to provide security analyses in an Agile execution model from architecture, design and configuration and security testing.
- Critical Information Seeking – Gathers critical information from key sources to assist problem-solving.
- Critical Risk Analyses – Manages operational, compliance and reputational risk to protect the bank.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you.