Arq Group - our purpose is to unleash the possibilities between businesses and people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated Digital BA to be part of the team working on high profile mobile projects.
You will be responsible for the gathering and qualification of business requirements and the creation of all associated documentation. You will work as an integral part of an agile project team to deliver apps that are truly great.
If you have initiative, experience and a desire to produce outstanding results, we want to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your digital BA skills and apply it to mobile software development.
- Liaise directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather and understand their requirements and work with design and development resources to build a solution to meet those needs
- Elicit and document all business and technical requirements
- Work with mobile product owners to prioritise, estimate and manage functionality within the product backlog
- Create formal user stories based on functional and nonfunctional requirements, and coordinate with development and test teams to ensure all relevant scenarios and business rules are captured.
- Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders throughout delivery to ensure a common and consistent understanding of the project's functional requirements
- Undertake competitor and market analysis as required
- Input into the creation of user flows and user personas
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience across the software development lifecycle
- Solid background in Business Analysis with a focus in digital related projects, preferably mobile related (iOS and/or Android)
- Extremely strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in product roles and with product thinking
- Experience using Agile methodologies to document requirements, such as writing stories in BDD format
- Experience using development workflow tools such as JIRA, Mingle etc.
- Commercially savvy and proactive
- Demonstrate excellent decision making and judgment skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Formal education in computer science or related field
There are some key non-technical attributes that are important to us
- Passion for mobile technology
- Basic understanding of software service layers
- Positive, proactive and team-oriented attitude
- Desire to learn and share with the team
- Enthusiasm towards the role and in general the app development industry
- High attention to detail
Benefits of working at ARQ Group
- Enhance and develop your mobile skills on high profile projects
- Be part of a creative and passionate team that loves technology
- Be supported by friendly and experienced colleagues that can help you progress your career
- Join a team that is committed to being a great place to work
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia