Optus’ Digital Hub’s purpose is to deliver simple and intuitive digital customer experiences. The hub consists of several cross functional teams (squads) who are all about getting it done, faster, together.
We’re in the lookout for a superstar Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our Digital Sales squads to grow online sales via simple user interfaces with relevant and exciting offers.
- Collaborating with Product Owner, respective business partners to define product backlog
- Lead UX Experimentation across Sales squads, guiding the team on well-defined hypothesis, prioritization framework and solutions to be tested
- Leading end-to-end UX research including testing plans, participant recruitment, facilitations, synthesize and present finding/insights
- Designing new customer journeys and interfaces, from low-def to high-def artefacts including sketching, wireframing, interactive prototyping and visual design
- Auditing and optimising web interfaces to ensure the highest possible standard of experience design across optus.com.au
- Success will be measured by relevant customer experience scores (NPS, CSAT, CES) and ability to deliver significant conversion rate improvements (CR%)
- Work collaboratively in an open, Agile environment with flexible working hours and location
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile and Broadband staff discounts
- Onsite facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, Cafes
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
- Staff busses to Epping and Wynyard, and back again
If you thrive in fast-turnaround delivery and highly entrepreneurial teams this role is for you. The ideal candidate has a desire to work in an Agile environment, being hands-on and quick to mobilise, solutions-oriented, flexible and adaptable to change!
Desired skills and experience included:
- 5+ yrs in similar role (Digital/Web) with strong experience across Experimentation, Research and Prototyping
- Expert on UX Research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
- Expert UX prototyping and design tools. Optus preferred tools: IBM Tealeaf, Crazy Egg, Optimizely, Axure, Invision, Sketch, Google Analytics
- Strong understanding and experience with Experimentation frameworks and tools (Optimizely and Google Optimise 360 are a must)
- Excellent presentation skills paired with clear communication of design rationale backed up with solid data and customer insight (quant/qual).
- Strong knowledge of HCD and WCGA AA+ Accessibility standards
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!