International company, a global leader in unified procurement and supply chain solutions for direct and indirect spend, is now looking for a Sourcing Analyst in Melbourne. Must be Bi-lingual, Fluent in Japanese and English
• Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analysis
• Supplier and basic market research
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
• Analyzing spend data
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
Minimum bachelor’s degree (or in progress) in Science, Business or Engineering or similar stream or a combination of high school education and relevant experience
• 1 – 2 years of previous work experience is preferred but not mandatory
• Experience Managing the procure to pay process, RFX auctions process, procurement process experience.
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, work well under pressure, ability to work in a high-velocity environment
• Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, PowerPoint).