What’s the opportunity?
As the Salesforce developer, you will be a part of level 2 support and feature development team for the Salesforce system with 2000+ users. You will act as the bridge between the business, customers and delivery teams to ensure we drive both customer satisfaction and business value.
The day to day
- Part of level 2 support and feature development team for Salesforce system with 2000+ users
- Requirements analysis and solution design, including process flows and data mapping, to support new business processes
- Documentation of technical requirements and acceptance criteria for new development projects
- Feature development to Salesforce best-practice standards using all available tools on the force.com platform
- Collaboration with teams supporting other business systems on integration projects
- Support of change control process including source control and deployment
- Quality assurance of new features and fixes including test plan writing and test execution
- Regular stakeholder management and communications on new feature development
How you work
- You’re crazy about customers and letting customers know through great service, products, and experiences
- You are proactive and curious, interested in learning about new things and meeting people from across our business
- You’re self-motivated to deliver your best work in a timely and effective way with minimal supervision and like the idea of owning the outcome.
- You like the idea of working in a dynamic yet supportive environment where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and reach their full potential
What you will bring to the table
You're an experienced Salesforce Developer who is driven to create solutions that are truly special for our users and have experience working in an agile environment.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce developer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
- Experience developing apex and visualforce code, test class development
- Advanced development experience including batch and asynchronous processing, web services integration, custom interface development
- Agile/Scrum software development (e.g. user stories, rapid prototyping, scrum wall)
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT or Bitbucket
- Proven experience handling multiple priorities in parallel