What you get to do
We are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect to join our Cloud Solutions Practice in Melbourne. You will be working across several customer engagements to provide architectural and design expertise in cloud enablement and solutions, working directly with their teams to solve their business challenges, enabling them to use technology more intelligently to scale up, improve reliability, and build new cloud infrastructure. All our consultants are hands-on and get involved at every stage of the project, and you will be providing expertise in automation, infrastructure as code and DevOps as you contribute to the design and build of solutions.
- Hands-on expertise designing and building complex, integrated application solutions, with knowledge of infrastructure components, virtualization technologies, middleware and SOA
- Technical Acumen – Strong domain knowledge in cloud implementation, working knowledge of current IT and systems technologies and standards.
- Cloud Aware - We deploy primarily to Amazon Web Services both for IaaS and PaaS but we also work with other public cloud technologies Azure, GCP.
- Business Acumen – Ability to gain the respect of not only peers but also business management. Understanding of business requirements and processes as they related to cloud architecture.
- Certifications - While certifications don't make you an expert we provide constant training to our Cloud team to achieve various levels of AWS certification up to AWS Warrior / Ambassador levels. We are looking for someone to strive to or have achieved these levels of certification.
From design thinking, leading mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. Arq Group is Australia’s leading digital partner. Come and be a part of changing the future and doing things differently.