Attributes we are looking for in this individual:
- Ambitious “figure it out” attitude - ability to independently investigate internal and third-party data sources, technical specs, programming, and operational challenges with limited assistance.
- Large scale relational database, data lake, data warehouse experience with a strong grasp of SQL, to access, analyze, and assemble data to meet campaign targeting and personalization requirements.
- Experience in Python or similar programming.
- Is hands-on with Marketing Technology – installs marketing technology software and knows their way around the tooling.
- Strong understanding of service-oriented architecture and how (near) real-time integrations work
- Ability to elaborate on integration specifications and data dictionary
- Ability to partner with IT engineers to bring a solution blueprint to life
- Ability to comfortably collaborate with team members in other locations.
- Analytical problem solver who can clearly identify, analyze, and resolve issues as they arise
- Critical thinker who can map out the end to end steps needed to bring integrations to life
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring data access and handling is in stringent accordance with financial compliance regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL
- At least 1 years of experience working with AWS and S3
- 1+ years experience in ETL
- 2+ years experience in Spark, Scala or Python
- 2+ years of experience in data streaming
- 1+ years of experience using and building APIs, RESTful services
- 1+ years experience with data ingestion and wrangling and use of tools like Kylo
- 1+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud