This fast-growing IT Security Consultancy is passionate about delivering innovative solutions to their clients. They’re currently looking to engage an experienced Security Architect with a deep understanding of multiple security domains.
About the opportunity
Acting collaborative and in a can-do manner, you will be a trusted adviser to clients and, as a Subject Matter Expert be a key contributor to various projects and assignments.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Significant experience in security architecture, strategy & design and the delivery of key organizational security capabilities across large and complex environments.
- Extensive experience in Information Security concepts such as risk management, security architecture, threat management, security governance and design.
- Extensive experience in Data Security controls and techniques such as Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Tokenisation, Discovery, RBAC, data classification and the creation of patterns.
- Cloud security architecture experience across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Ability to perform threat and risk assessments for our client base.
- Strong understanding of security standards, IT governance and frameworks, such as ITIL, CSA, OWASP, ISO2700x and COBIT
- Experience with Australian regulatory & legislative compliance requirements such as APRA, MAS, Privacy Act and PCI.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders up to and including Clevel executives.
What you’ll get in return
You will get the chance to join one of Australia’s fasted growing Cyber Security companies, with offices both nationally and internationally. This is also an opportunity for you to work alongside a team of outcome-focused and trusted advisors