Your new company
This world-leading IT services company connects and engages with industry leaders and assists their clients to harness the power of innovation.
About the opportunity
This end-to-end IT services company is looking to engage a Security Consultant that has a thorough understanding of cybersecurity risk management, governance, compliance, policy, and process. Experience in a federal or state government context is preferable but not essential.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working as an IT Security Advisor, IT Security Manager, IT Security Officer, information security consultant, or similar roles;
- Knowledge of, or performance of IRAP, ISO27001, or other system certification and accreditation schemes;
- Working with business and technical areas to support the development of security documentation in preparation for external information security assessments;
- Knowledge of security standards including the PSPF, ISO27001, NIST series and most importantly, experience with ISM
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies;
- Security policy, standards, and procedure writing experience;
- Professional experience in developing a variety of technical documentation related to information security;
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Good understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS, and/or GRC products;
- Ability to obtain a baseline security clearance
What you’ll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading firm who can provide access to the latest trends in IT innovation and solutions.