Full Stack Developer - MuleSoft
Location: Footscray, Melbourne.
Duration: Initial 3 - 6 months with a view of extension.
- Our state government client is an Administrative Office is charged with simplifying, improving and modernizing essential government transactions and delivering customer service.
- We are working hard to deliver a customer service system around what Victorians want and need, rather than what works for the government. We know people want easier access to government transactions, including online options
The key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer will include:
You will be expected to develop and facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedure You will provide updates and recommendations on any changes from internal or external influences that may impact or influence these areas.
- As a key subject matter expert you will work closely with the Solution Architect to define integration principles and pattern
- You will be responsible for creating detailed technical design specifications for new integration
- You will lead the development of front end visualization software as well as back end CRUD functions and API's as needed.
- You will be responsible for the management and maintenance of code integrity in the department.
- You will work with key internal stakeholders and contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specification
- You will lead and contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
What we are looking for
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience in the development of Mulesoft based web applications
- Demonstrated experience in a Lead programmer, Intermediate or Senior developer position
- Demonstrated experience writing modular backend code in Java and/or Mulesoft and supporting API integrations
- Demonstrated experience in designing, improving and developing SQL database tables.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Management of a Linux/Windows hosted environments in the cloud AWS.
- Hands-on experience on MuleSoft API Management.