We are looking for a Consultant to lead and manage a large Talent Aquisition project for a global multinational organization.
- The main activities for the Talent Acquisition Functional Consultant are:
- To perform as an expert functional consultant in the recruitment domain.
- Work directly with the client, to understand, analyze and document their requirements and derive innovative solution using the agile methodology.
- To design and build the Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud solution (OTAC, previously Taleo).
- Deliver clear and concise configuration documentation (e.g. writing Functional Specifications)
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working well at an enterprise level within a global multinational organization.
- Expertise in Oracle Talent Acquisition (Taleo) Solution in a hands-on configuration role or as a business lead.
- A great understanding of Recruitment processes and practices and a demonstrated ability to interpret these into functional requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation, ability to work without supervision and take ownership for delivering a great job.
- An active, positive and can-do attitude towards clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Experience of working as part of a virtual global team and willingness to work some evenings and the occasional weekend.
- Ability to travel within Australia and internationally when required.
- The right to live and work in Australia.
The right person would work in a virtual team based around the world and will need to be open to working Singapore hours. There may be some work on the weekends for go-lives.