Play an integral part in the execution of this leading financial institutions Business Intelligence capability across the finance department.
The business is aimed at driving the effectiveness of data and insights for meaningful decision making, they are now in a position to hire a stakeholder facing Finance Insights Specialist to assist with analytical applications for tactical solutions. Your focus will be to utilize your strong technical skills and business acumen to help deliver commercial insights and develop new reporting capabilities for profit and loss accounts and product costing.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and improve the current Alteryx workflows for Finance
• Support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of advanced analytical applications that focus on tactical solutions for complex business problems
• Create, automate and integrate data from different data sources to the local environment for reporting purposes
• Enhance finance reporting by creating new data sets
• Provide dashboards in Tableau to better understand current spends
To be successful in the role, you will be experienced in data transformation tools such as Alteryx, strong Tableau experience, and previous roles will have been in analytical focused programming languages such as R/Python and SQL.
You will have an analytical mindset, be a team player, can-do attitude and career-driven.
This is genuinely an exciting time to join a team where analytics is a focus on the business and career progression is encouraged.