This role will work in collaboration with the application, infrastructure and data disciplines across the business to strengthen the impact of, and provide recommendations on, business information that will need to be available and shared consistently across the enterprise.
- This will be achieved through the definition and analysis of how information and data assets, structure and classification to aid strategies and business decisioning.
- Understand related business functions and strategy to interpret underlying technical and process needs.
- Capture and maintain current state architecture and define future state architecture.
- Develop road maps for the transitional states which inform the investment and project prioritization processes.
- Develop data architectures and data models for complex systems.
- Work independently to establish and support appropriate Architecture reviews and other review boards.
- Maximize value from data and analytics through leveraging internal and external data assets to improve.
To be considered for this high profile new team and role you will need to have prior experience in the architecture of a data governance capability within a Financial Services domain, coupled with a passion for delivery and bring people on the journey.