As an Engineer in our Infra team, you will be supporting and automating operational tasks, monitoring, build, test and deploy. Through collaboration with other teams your work will improve the experience of our staff. A wonderful opportunity to work in a global bank and a truly collaborative and high performing team.
What are you going to do? You will
- Build infra solutions involving DB, infra services, monitoring, HA etc.
- Design infra that is highly maintainable, secure and designed with quality and automated testing in mind.
- Maintain a focus on personal development of soft skills including refining ability to operate in ambiguity and problem solving skills
- Work along the full lifecycle of infra engineering from idea to working production
- Learn and pro-actively adopt DevOps methodology, practice and attitudes / mindsets
- Encourage and promote Lean / Agile / Kanban practice, methodologies and attitudes along with Agile leadership behaviors
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- Experience in designing, building and supporting Microsoft and MAC SOE
- Experience with organisation wide SOE roll out
- Experience in SCCM and JAMF and competent with programming in Powershell
- Demonstrated experience in Windows 10 LCM and Windows 2016 LCM
- Exposed to operating infrastructure for high availability and continual operations
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar and Microsoft Certified System Engineer Certification