Your new company
A highly regarded software company in Sydney CBD is working on a major cybersecurity uplift program, for which we are seeking an experienced IT Security & Risk Analyst professional to join their technology team on a permanent basis.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Detect, document, track and close out issues and risk across IT and Security.
- Detect and manage security risk end-to-end in relation to customer and 3rd party engagements.
- Maintain an audit schedule for internal and external audits as they relate to Information Security.
- Coordinate and manage all remediation activities identified as part of an audit and / or client due diligence activities.
- Conduct a gap analysis of all policies against associated processes and identify any gaps which require remediation
- Identify and escalate incidents and/or breaches to relevant stakeholders.
- Keep well-informed of industry compliance standards in relation to Information Security (ISM, ISO27001, IRAP)
- Audit co-ordination, preparation and response activities.
- Knowledge of IT risks and appropriate security controls and technologies.
- Writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of ISM, ISO27001, IRAP, PCI-DSS and other associated standards.
- CISSP or other Security Industry Qualification desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will be part of a major institution, working in an ideal location in Sydney CBD. You will be offered a permanent position with a $100k package.