Job Reference #: 198660BR
Do you enjoy problem solving? Are you comfortable supporting executive level management? We are looking for someone like this to:
– support senior bank executives with on-call availability
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– look for opportunities for improvement
– work proactively and use initiative
– confidently handle issues alone as well as working in a team environment
You will be working in the Executive Services team based in Singapore. We work closely with colleagues in Asia, USA, UK and Switzerland, providing Executive Level IT support to the firm's top Executives. We aim to provide a highly Customer focused service with a positive attitude to help resolve any issues that are asked of us.
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this or dealing with this level of user
– strong analytical, problem-solving and desktop support based skills
– a broad knowledge of IT products and how they fit together in a large corporation
– the ability to network and engage other teams in a timely manner to help resolve issues
– the drive to constantly go the extra mile in order for ultimate customer satisfaction
– a flexible and hard-working team player
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs, ensuring these are owned and seen through to completion
– fluent in English
– someone who is comfortable interacting with clients both face to face as well as on the phone
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.