Job Reference #: 197642BR
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We’re looking for someone like that to-
Work in a global team and act as a Technical Specialist for internally developed applications and vendor software customizations
• Investigate and analyze incidents and problems escalated by the L2 global support team
• Delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
• Responsible for supporting KTLO activities such as:
o Version Upgrades
o Functional changes
o Documentation updates
You will be working in the Monitoring & Oversight Delivery team as an Engineer in Singapore. The team engages with various different projects and is responsible for Monitoring & Oversight change deliveries.
• Must have experience in Unix, Oracle PL SQL, Hadoop, ElasticSearch (preferable)
• Basic knowledge of Core Java, GitHub
• Deep understanding of all aspects of the application development and support life cycle
• Strong skills in analysis, testing and support/troubleshooting with deep specialist skills in Database, Unix
• Comfortable with people from a diversity of backgrounds and cultures – especially working with outsourced and distributed teams
• Well-developed business communication skills – both written and verbal
• Ability to naturally facilitative approach to problem solving
• Strong personal prioritization and time management
• An excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
• A flexible, resilient team player with excellent organizational skills
• Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.