Job Reference #: 191205BR
Are you a persistent and creative problem solver? Are you passionate about great technologies and building robust and scalable Java systems? Are you able to work
collaboratively with a global team to achieve our goals?
We are looking for a hands-on, highly experienced
– design and develop Java software components for Global Order Manager as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- drive and review technical and architectural design of
global solutions, enforcing architectural design guidelines
and challenge status quo
– make sure produced code is secure, stable and
– meet the high expectations of clients through frequent
release cycles of quality software
- provide your expertise and architectural assistance to
other team members
- investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and
global teams to help maintaining a stable production
environment; remain cool and effective in a crisis
– work collaboratively and effectively in virtual teams
across locations and organizational boundaries
You’ll be working in the Hong Kong-based Client Orders
APAC team, part of Global Order Manager team in Wealth
Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central
order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management
in EMEA and APAC, and is a core component of the One
Wealth Management Platform globally.
– 10+ years of server-side application development
experience in Java/JavaEE/Spring/Hibernate/Webservice,
– hands-on experience in Java 8 and the new features
– solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multithreading and concurrency
– hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as
– exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment
with shell scripting
– proficient skills with tools used in software development
lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub,
Maven, Teamcity, JIRA, etc.
– solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks
when under extreme pressure
– proven experience in software development for a
financial service industry, preferably in a wealth management/private banking environment, is a plus
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal
– passionate about system design and hands-on delivery
work, and involving in production support
- top analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- stay on the leading edge of development practices and
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– a self-motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal
supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.