Your new role
You will be required to provide consulting and support focusing on the day to day security operations by identifying risks and acting on security breaches and malware threats whilst monitoring compliance with security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be part of a highly enthusiastic team within a busy government agency so previous experience within the government sector is highly regarded. You must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of security technologies. You will also be required to process the following skills.
- Min 5 years I.T. security experience.
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cyber-security framework) and risk management methodologies
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining Cyber-security assurance programs
- Experience Managing security assurance across the Systems Development, Integration, Operational and Maintainance activities for both in-house managed and cloud-based environments
- Familiarity with supporting a diverse range of projects and technical changes offering advice and assurance whilst tracking security weaknesses and audit issues
- Professional qualifications desired – CISSP or other