Job Reference #: 195626BR
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others?
If so then this maybe the role for you.
We’re looking for an IT Support Analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to help us be a data driven organization
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working in the Wealth Management (WM) APAC in Singapore for Payments & Securities IT Support team. The System offers support for Payments processing, Securities Custody, Securities & Settlements Processing for UBS wealth management. It also deals with Client Identifying Data and other sensitive information. We're responsible for application support, release and environment management services. We deliver application support to the Wealth management APAC business and clients.
• ideally 1+ years of hands-on experience with in Mainframe technologies like COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, IMS-DB, DB2 & MQ .
• Good to have an exposure on Open system technologies UNIX, Shell Scripting, JAVA, Middleware technologies, Oracle experience
• Proficient with software tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, App Dynamics, Splunk
• Familiarity with Agile, DevOps and Cloud methodologies
• Good Knowledge of wealth management business especially client relationship management
• ITIL and process excellence know-how
• Problem solver, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• An expert at building networks and connections
• Team player and known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.