Job Reference #: 194139BR
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Responsible for the control plan testing and control report performance by reviewing account documentation & ensuring the accuracy and completeness of client data maintenance, covering onboarding, client lifecycle changes, payment and asset transfer processing and periodic KYC review.
- Design and implement new controls and reconciliation reports to address key risk areas and ensure compliance to bank policy and regulations.
- Face-off to internal and external audit – be involved in audit activities – e.g., process walkthrough, samples preparation. Engage in audit issue closure by designing the appropriate controls and preparation of relevant documentations.
- Direct liaison with other teams performing the BAU activities and other business partners, including operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team etc
- Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies. Maintain a highly developed awareness of potential legislative and UBS policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence
- Engage in adhoc project, including systems testing (UAT), process improvement, cross-border initiatives and new regulation
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management Operations Middle Office / Client Lifecycle Management (MO/CLM) Controls Team in Singapore. We are responsible for control activities over Middle Office activities.
Your experience and skills
- A university degree, with 2 years of experience in financial industry
- Experience in onboarding, client lifecycle change processes, payment and asset transfer processes will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-starting and able to work independently and collectively as a team
- Good communicator and able to communicate effectively and confidently to stakeholders
- Able to handle large amount of data and comfortable to work with excels